Sunday 17 July 2011

Versace RTW Spring 2010


Sexy cut-outs, flirty pastel colours, geometric patterns, and mini skirts. What's not to love about Versace's RTW Spring 2010 collection? I know it's not terribly recent, but I always have a moment looking back at it. While I'm not too fond of the prints, I absolutely love the mini skirts and dresses.

How amazing are these mini skirts? I especially love the metallic triangle one; it's definitely bold but paired up with a simple long sleeve, it's totally wearable and glamorous.


These mini dresses are so funky with their geometric prints! Love the recurring theme of the metallic triangles seen in Nastha's dress.



And last but not least, my definite favourites of this wonderful collection, the dresses!
How beautiful are these? I love the pastel colours, the hints of metallic and the sexy slits.



I'm telling you, pictures do not do these dresses justice! The sides of this dress are very low cut and more of those metallic triangles decorated the daring slits.


This has to be one of my favourite dresses I have ever seen, and I've oogled over a lot. Again, pictures do not do it justice. The back is low cut, there are side cut-outs, a huge slit for some sexy leg, and all while being adorned more with those darn metallic triangles that I love! I can't explain it, but something just really draws me to this dress. Perhaps how smooth and silky it looks, and the arrangement of the triangles is unique and pretty, but not distracting. It's one of those dresses I will wistfully dream of wearing to prom but sadly won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment