Tuesday 5 July 2011

First Post! Yay! Dsquared2 Looks to be a Trendsetter this Spring!


I’m sitting here trying to think of a witty introduction about myself and this article but nothing is coming to mind. What can I say? I’m here writing this because I simply adore fashion. Nothing gets me more excited than seeing the kind of glamorous and extravagant clothes designers send down the runaway and DSquared2’s women’s spring/summer 2011 collection did just that. Hailing from Toronto, Canada, (represent!) twin brothers, Dean and Dan created some beautiful pieces for this flirty collection. This whole gender defying collection looks put together by feminine and confident women, minus the effort. The androgynous suits paired beautifully with the gowns in a look that was tied together by those large, round and black framed glasses that scream personality and style.





Sasha looking cute as a button in her suit!





I still can’t get over how good Anna Selezneva looks in this backless, white, tuxedo inspired vest. Love the lace detailing!


- Sarah. x

1 comment:

  1. RayBan サングラスと成長」というタイトルを付けて、実にRay Banサングラスの成長と私自身の成長の両方にも話したいです。私自身もレイバン モデルからいろいろなことを学び取ったんです。特に、「留まらず、前に進んでゆく」という信念を貫くことです。レイバン RB2143の姿を見ると、力が湧き出す気がします。

    ReplyDelete