Saturday 16 July 2011

Just Fine!

One of my favourite songs to get ready to is Mary J Blige's, Just Fine. It's perfect to blast when you need a pick me up because it's so uplifting. For me, this optimizes getting ready to go out on a Friday night. Just take a look at some of the lyrics! How could you not feel happy when listening to this amazing song?

It's been a long week I put in my hardest
Gonna live my life, feels so good to get it right

No time for moping around, are you kidding,
and no time for negative vibes cus I'm winning

And I'm a still wear a smile when it's raining
I got to enjoy myself regardless
I appreciate life, I'm so glad I got mine

You see, I won't change my life, my life's just fine

Check it out guys, it'll instantly put you in a better mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment