Wednesday 6 July 2011

Dolce & Gabbana, Always a Winner!

Dolce & Gabbana never fails to swoon me with their sensual and feminine clothes. Their spring/summer 2011 collection has just got to be one of my favourites. I don't even know where to being, even thinking about it makes me so excited. I simply loved the everything about this colletion. From the soft updos all the model's sported, to romantic silhoutte outlined with intricate lace detailing.. what more can I say? Simply breathtaking! I saw a quote somewhere that summed up this collection as, "a romantic picnic in Sicily." I loved how their fabric literally looked like it could have been taken from a lacey tablecloth or curtain and it was tailored to perfection.

Please, do yourself something good today and watch this collection.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqLM46d4DWo

Everything from the music, Natasha's first face, the make up and chunky white platform shoes just makes me want to hop on a plane to Southern Italy asap!







Sexiness in an understated way that we do not often see nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment